The story I heard is that the new flavor is from vault reels, which
are labelled "Jerry Garcia with The Harvey Mandel Band, 12/24/68."

If I recall correctly, it checks in at 80-some-odd minutes. (I can't
confirm that right now because I'm in my office and my discs are at
home.)

--

jeff tiedrich             tiedrich.com -- wake up and smell the pixels!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         webdesign and more: http://www.tiedrich.com/