Comparing the listing posted by tiedrich with my tapes I strongly suspect
that my cassette side B,

jam >
Walkin the Water

is the same as his

// Jam  37:50

The timing is about right except that mine seems to begin at the beginning.
It comes to an end and then steps smoothly into the 2nd jam, labeled 'Walkin
the Water' on my tape, which continues for 8+ minutes before breaking off.

No sign on my tape of the

// unknown song: 2:52
unknown song //: 3:18

in Tiedrich's list.  Pretty clearly there were different transcriptions of
the reel masters.

*

I don't think Steve Miller appears on these tapes.  Plainly Harvey Mandel
does, and I see no reason not to accept George Chambers as the vocalist on
Feel It.