There is a poster for auction for the big JG auction at ebay that I've been
curious about for a long time.  It's at
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1825476741

Despite the listing saying "The only one known to exist" I saw it on ebay a
year or so ago (perhaps the same exact poster).  In fact I think I asked
about it here but I eventually concluded it was probably a hoax.  Well, now
that it's in the auction I'm thinking perhaps it is real.  The date on the
poster is July 20-something  but I can't make out the venue (lower left hand
corner I think).  It looks like it's a 60s poster and Lovin' Spoonful on the
bill seems to confirm that.  But I also can't find any reference to the Dead
sharing a bill with the Lovin' Spoonful (not that I've looked all that
hard).

Does anybody have any insight into this poster/concert?