thanks.

until this most recent excerpt was mentioned - i believe michael getz posted
this a couple weeks ago - all that circulated in SBD was the Truckin' to
Eyes(cut) that went mislabeled 9/18 on cassettes.

however, the show content that is posted on the site is from the audience
source.

thanks for the additional timings.

kevin