I used to have FMs of all 3 shows years ago, if i remember correctly. I believe a local public radio station broadcast them...cm

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 6:19 AM
Subject: 4-2-87 Question

This post is not a trade request; I'm only hoping for information from an
informed source.  I discovered that a friend of mine, who I've been turning
on to some '68-'74 Dead shows, attended his first show on 4-2-87.  I thought
it would be nice to try and obtain a copy of that show for him.  My
collection and passion for Dead shows centers on '68-'74 so I began my search
by checking DeadLists to see what might circulate from 4-2-87 and noted that
there was an FM broadcast.  I believe I have finally tracked down a decent
audience copy of the show in question, which will suit my original purpose
just fine. However, an FM copy of this show seems to be something no one I
know in our trading community has ever seen or heard of.  Since, realitively
speaking '87 is not so long ago, why would an FM broadcast (especially out of
the Boston area) be so scarce in circulation?  I was wondering if you good
people who post to this site could shed some light onto my mystery.   Thanks
in advance for any help on this one.
Real nice job on the site upgrade!
Joe