OK, Kevin, thanks for adding the year field to the search section.  I
tested some searches with a combination of venue/year and some others with
a combination of state/year.  These seem to work just fine.  However, when
I try a combination of song anywhere/year, I get weird results.  More
records are returned than should be.  At first, I thought the search engine
was performing a boolean "or" on the two conditions instead of an "and",
but this doesn't describe the behavior either.

For example, try searching for song anywhere=Liberty and year=1973.  Result
should obviously be zero shows, but I get a (seemingly random) selection of
nine *1993* shows that have Liberty in them.  Maybe it's just something
screwy in the data, but I don't see the text "1973" anywhere in those results.

One more thing:  The bottom two search fields are slightly cut off on my
screen (in both Netscape and MSIE).  This is almost certainly due to the
fact that I use the "Large Fonts" display setting.  Increasing the size of
this area by about half the width of one of the entry ports would solve the
problem.  I can send a screen shot off list if you'd like.

Thanks again to Kevin and everybody else involved for their efforts on this!

Greg Hurwitt
--
Greg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]