I am surprised that Watkins Glen Summer Jam (1973), the biggest Grateful Dead and rock concert in history has absolutely no video footage  in circulation. No home movies, professional movie footage, even a 30-second contemporary news spot have ever seemed to surface after 30 years.

Does anyone know if any footage of this mammoth event (even the Band and Allmans sets) was actually filmed? I'm sure it had to be. Any event with 600,000+ people had to receive at least some coverage. It would be great to see what it was like as the 30th anniversary of the event approaches. Any info will surely help before next year.