This is for Uli and Hanno and I don't know who else is on that side
of the Atlantic.

Ratdog is VERY hot these days.  I just heard their four shows from
Slim's in San Francisco (8-11 May), and I was knocked out.  I
recommend you see this band!

There are other European dates as well, of course.

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.trufun.com/perfectible
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  484 Lake Park Ave #102, Oakland CA 94610