I gave a copy of the "Jetty's" recording to my father in law, who recognized it
as the "Scott's" jam that he was present for.  I have forwarded this thread on
to him, and asked him to respond to the group with his recollections regarding
the jam, the date he remembers it as being, why they played there to begin with,
etc.

Hopefully that'll come soon and clear this up, although he's a pretty busy
guy.   He has told me that he and his friends recall no such business called
Jetty's (he's lived in St. Louis, city of blues, all his life).  checked with
the Chamber, and they had no record either.