This tape was seeded on DooDah with the same story by James Mullins with a source reported as 7" mono open reel > 24 bit transfer > resample> CDR.  They labeled the tape Garcia & Cage Unknown @ Jetty's December 9, 1971 however, the jetty's label was questionable but the tape was reported being found in St. Louis.  Additional information was provided later questioning the date.  The following info was provided by John Boland:  1) Date of this jam is likely 12/8/71, 12/9/71 or 12/10/71, as the Dead and NRPS were playing in NYC at the Felt Forum on 12/7/71.  They played the Fox in St. Louis right after that.  2) Players on the tape more than likely include: Garcia, Weir, Buddy Cage, and John Dawson.  In addition, there also could be Dave Nelson and Dave Torbert, but it is hard to say.  3) Last song on the tape, "Seasons of My Heart" sung by Weir.  Tunes: Mystery Train Jam; Slow Instrumental; Instrumental Jam; County Roads Jam; Country Roads; Instrumental Jam; Nobody Knows but Me; Goin' to San Antonio; Studio Talk; Instrumental Jam; Tuning; Instrumental Jam; Seasons of My Heart.