At 7:32 AM -0700 6/7/02, Robert Bryan Bowen wrote:
>According to Bob Menke - Rob Bertrando did not actually record
>8/5&6/71(he wasn't recording yet in '71). He got a hold of reel
>copies of the Maters and since then has been incorrectly credited w/
>mastering them. He did however master 6.17.75

Bruce Harvie made one set of Palladium '71 masters.  I don't know
which master is the one in circulation.  I will ask Bruce if he still
has his master reels (he gave a lot of stuff away in the '70s when he
moved to Washington).

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.trufun.com/perfectible
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  484 Lake Park Ave #102, Oakland CA 94610