When I first read about Bob Wagner's mic placement
(beneath the soundboard) in the recent DH Addendum for
the Atlanta Fox Theater shows in 85', I started
looking for both 10/28/85 and 10/29/85.  I found them
circulating with the following lineage:

Nak 300-> Sony D-5 > MC > Sony KA1ES -> HHb 850 > CD >
EAC > Cool Edit 2000
 > CDwav > CDR

I do not know whether these originated from Wagner's
tape.  Does anyone know the setup he was using for
those shows?  They are some of the best AUDs I have
ever heard, but I know the Fox has great acoustics
just about everywhere.

Tom