Deadlists has listings for the Dead at Sam Houston Colisum on both 10/5/69
and 2/22/70.  Under 10/5/69 it says, "Gary Hartman, who attended the show,
remembers a Lovelight."  Under 2/22/70 it says, "This information according
to Book Of The Dead Heads and DeadBase IX, which lists a Lovelight."

I'm fairly certain that 10/5/69 actually occurred as I have a scan of the
poster for it (http://gdposters.bravepages.com/1969/69-10-05_hb.html) that
matches the description of the ad the 10/5/69 listing. But considering the
only tune remembered for both shows is Lovelight I wonder if 2/22/70 is
actually an error.

Of course Lovelight is memorable and it wouldn't be too weird that that was
the only tune somebody (or bodies) remembered from both shows but I just
wonder...

Does anybody else have further evidence of 2/22/70?