I spent some time listening to the Deads June 10 1973 RFK jamset#3 and I like
it a lot but I'm questioning the presence of Merle Saunders on keyboards. I
know its documented that way in all the most reliable places but it sounds
like only one keyboard to me - Keith on piano. I checked out the great
soundboard and then a good audience and I couldnt hear any organ at all.
Taking into consideration that Dickey Betts and the Allman drummers are so
obviously on this set, wouldnt it make more sense to be Chuck Levell or even
Greg Allman other than Merle in the case Keith mightve sat this out? Anyone
with firsthand experience on this question?

Stu