Hi Warren Fans,

GD Content - Gary joined Ratdog on stage at the 1999 Texaco Jazz Festival in NYC and Gary fully supports live audience recording.

Note: All merchandise is currently 10% off (for the first and probably last time) so even if you don't join the group, please check out the website http://www.garylucas.com and buy something if you're interested. Each purchaser will also receive a bonus live CD.

Please don't freak out that you are on a mailing list, this will be the only notice you recieve.

Thank you for your time.

Peace,

Bob