I just mailed Kevin updated versions of deadlists for 1969 and 1970.
Hopefully they will be posted to the site shortly.

There are two items that I have not yet had an opportunity to examine for
1970, and Iım hoping people on this list can help me out.

There is supposed to be a new transcription of the complete master of the
Wesleyan U 5/3/70 tape.  I would very much appreciate the chance to examine
a good complete copy, preferably on CD (there was discussion about this on
the list this past September).

Some time ago Marc Blaker posted information to the effect that there is a
35 AUD of Temple U, Philadelphia 5/16/70 now making its way into
circulation.  Again, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to examine
a copy, preferably on CD.

Thanks.

Jim Powell