Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:14:24 -0500
From: "Tom Boak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Track Listing for "Heartbits"

I have four CD's of Mickey&the Heartbeats, "Can You Pass the Acid =
Test?", but one of my children lost the liner notes to the first pair of =
them.  The first CD has 6 tracks and the second 3.  The first cut seems =
to be a Dark Star instrumental jam, and the third is Lovelight, again as =
an instrumental.  The second cut on the second CD is Death Don't Have No =
Mercy.  The other cuts are nice instrumentals jams presumably with =
similar personnel to the third and fourth CD's.

The third CD has the following 5 tracks:
1 Intrepid Trips-Garcia-Hart-Lesh-Bishop
2 Bishop's Blues-Garcia-Hart-Lesh-Bishop
3 Prisoner Blues-Garcia-Hart-Lesh-Bishop
4 Magic Matrix Jam-Garcia-Hart-Lesh-Bishop
5 Dark Star-Garcia-Hart-Lesh-Bishop

and the 4th CD has a single track:
 Can You Pass the Acid Test--Garcia-Hart-Cassidy-Dryden

Can someone help fill in similar information for the first two CD's?