Does anyone know how the editing & mixing is going?
I have been in contact with the Kesey webpage people a couple times since the summer, and gotten the same answer both times; which was the release will be asap.  They wanted to apparently get it out for the 30th anniversary, which didn't happen, & then were shooting for the holidays, which didn't happen either.

Isn't there major demand for this to get out officially?

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about how the project is coming along?  I guess the longer we wait the better right?  More tasty footage that is being edited & included I hope.

Thank you in advance to whomever passes along any information....

~Tim Burke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
db.etree.org/timburke     -----> SHN trading list