I noticed that you updated the site layout.  I was wondering if you could
keep one of the feature's that I most liked about the old
layout....................having all the year's listed in 2 columns on the
left.  I thought this was great.  I could easily jump from 1980 to 1972 to
1995 with one click.

Now, I have to click the "year" box, then scroll down a page or so, then
click 1989, then get the show list from that year, then scroll down a page
or 2, then click on 10-16-90, and then finally see the list.

With the old way, it was click and scroll once.  I also liked how I could
easily move to any show from that year very quickly.

I still love the site, but I think the old way was more user friendly.

Thanks,
Bart