a short time ago, an alternate Sbd source surfaced that did not have the cut
in Not Fade Away, so now we have NFA in all its Sbd glory. The alternate Sbd
source (thanks to Paul Scotton) was a partial (Estimated thru encore), so
the show opening Promised Land, as well as Ship of Fools are still supplied
via the Sony ECM280 Aud source (Bertrando's??). There also appears to be a
reel flip in Fire on the Mountain that has not been patched,so, bottom line,
I'm looking for the Aud source to patch FOTM and complete this show.
Much to offer in return, and/or dibs on the first complete copy.

Scott

"I've never been lost, but I was a might confused for three days once"
-Daniel Boone-