We are in the process of assembling optimal CD copies of the Greek Theater
shows of '83, '84 & '85.

We are working on the SBDs for '84 now & hope to have them ready for a tree
in a month or so.

As is well know, the SBDs for '83 have a really screwed mix, so we'll
probably go with AUDs.

The best AUD of 5/13/83 I've been able to locate is Rango Keshavan's FOB
master, which I have in a first gen cassette.  I would like to locate a
digital copy of this master, without the analog gen.  Can someone hereabouts
help with that?

If Keshavan mastered 5/14/83 and/or 5/15/83, I would also like to check out
copies of those.

Is there someone hereabouts who can put me in touch with Rango directly?

Thanks
--

Jim Powell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]