10/29/73:  MSR > C > D > CD patched with AUD

10/30/73:  MSR > D > PCM > D > CD patched with AUD

The copy of 10/29/73 is the one in standard circulation for a couple years
now.

The copy of 10/30/73 is not.  This copy has the cut in Eyes and the first
couple seconds of Me & My Uncle clipped.  It does not have the defects in
Mexicali or Dark Star mentioned by Sean.  And it SOUNDS like MSR > D ...

The seed for 10/29/73 is finished.  10/30/73 should be finished in a few
days.  I have an administrator, I think, for a tree.  If someone would like
to upload via SHN to the net, I can supply a copy of that as well.

Our source for 10/30/73 is outside the normal loop, and _very_ well
situated.  We've had no reason to doubt him in the past, and we hear no
reason to doubt his description of this tape.

But really, call it what you like, it sounds just fantastic.  As you shall
shortly hear, if you like.