I don't know anything about any of this.  All I know is that on my cassette,
which is labeled SBD > DAT > CD and sounds like it,

>>Right after Deal on 9/30/72 an announcer says
>>
>>"You're listening to WMAL FM-stereo in Washington, D.C."
>>
>>It sounds like an announcer live during the show.

maybe it's a clever forgery designed to confuse everybody anywhere near
Washington, D.C.  And god knows you're confused enough already.  Maybe it's
a conspiracy.  Maybe it's a judicial coup d'etat.  Who knows?