I was on some listserve list a few years ago (forgot what the website was) and i got an email about an online broadcast of 8/27/72 that was supposedly a newly found recording (saddly i didn't get to hear it). I myself have about four different recordings of different parts of the show. Some are clearly sbd. But some seem to have a bit of echo and you can hear the audience and the band talking amongst themselves better. So far as i've researched there was a 16 track master and a film. Is it possible that there is a third or forth source of this show and is it probable that one of my sources is from the film (i haven't seen the movie).

One other question. The Sunshine daydream movie, i was told, doesn't have the dark star and a few other songs. Is there (anywhere) a complete video of the entire concert?