From: Hutchison, Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 9:21 AM
To: Glenn Gillis; Matthew Steinmetz; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bonnaroo RE: concert with Gregg Allman

You (all of us) may be interested in checking out the lineup for the summer Bonnaroo
festival in Manchester, Tennessee.  Among those playing are Neil Young, Wailers, Toots
and the Maytals, Allison Krause.  Wish that I had picked up tickets sooner, they are
sold out.

The website I think is www.bonnaroo.com

This likely is the festival that Matthew was asking about...  like the Florida spring
festival, a good deal of acoustic music...  Gregg Allman is not scheduled to play and
I would guess unlikely, this is when ABB will be touring in midwest.

Ray