(I apologize for extraneous information send with previous email.)

I have a much larger jpeg of the handbill/flyer from the St. Louis area shows: you can easily read all the printed details. Also - I suspect the source is different, because the color is more blue and it was photographed from a different angle against a different background.

Maybe this helps a little.

At 05:47 PM 3/31/03, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:47:07 -0500
From: Dave Sorochty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: new old Dead show discovery(?) and another cool handbill

There are two interesting Dead handbills on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2519055155&category=29934

This one is for May 24-25, 1968 St.Louis Armory with the Dead, a group
called Public Service, and visuals by Lights For The Blind.  Cool thing
is that this show isn't currently in DeadLists.  It would be good to
verify this with a check thru the old newspapers just to be sure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2519478367&category=29920

8.5x12" thin paper flyer. Original from 1967. Sometimes known as RG#39
[but it's a stupid numbering system]. Show was 8/11-12/1967 at Russ
Gibb's Grande Ballroom in Detroit. The original dates of August 2nd &
3rd are blocked out, being surprinted with 2 red panels and the new
concert dates, along with the Grateful Dead's name, and "Direct from San
Francisco Fri & Sat Night"... The show must have been expanded &
postponed. Also listed are the local bands: The Rationals, South Bound
Freeway, Bishops, Ashmolian Quintet & SBF... The lettering & angel-woman
artwork is credited to Donnie Dope [Forsyth].

The 8/11 and 8/12 shows are currently credited to DeadBase, but now
there is a poster to site as another source.

Just thought you'd like to know,

Dave S.