From: "Hutchison, Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 3:36 PM
Subject: Tree for GD St Louis 10/29/73 and 10/30/73

> We have the final discs for the St. Louis shows on 10/29 and 10/30/73.
Missing segments from the soundboard have been patched with best known
audience recordings (thanks to Dave Greenberg for the final mastering).
This makes for some extraordinary listening -- check out the massive Dark
Star>Stella>Eyes>Weather Report on 10-30.  The two shows go on 7 discs.

> Sign up for the tree by sending a return e-mail with the following subject
line:

> St. Louis Tree
>
> These will go to a separate mail folder.  Only with this subject heading
can I guarantee that you will get on the tree.  Please be certain that your
reply is directed to the sender (that's me, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and not to
everyone else on the mail list.