Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 8:36 AM
Subject: one more idea about 4-24+25-70

hi folks

now you have read the newspapaer clipping and it looks like the author was quite familiar with the dead tunes.
My new idea is :
we dont  have a tape of 4-24-70 but of 4-25-70
richard wethey who taped the show lists no exact date on  the sheet  he sent along the reel when he swopped the tape with gerhard schinzel in the mid 70ties
i don't know how the 24. got attributed to what richard taped,but if he taped the 24. and the newspaper article is correct that would make 3 DS in a row  (26. also has a DS)  very unlikely
plus the article matches our tape just perfect

may be  we have the 25.. and do not know a bit about -4-24

what do you think???

uli