Title: 9/3/72 optimal composite seeds available

It's been a long time coming but we've finally finished an optimal composite of Boulder 9/3/72.

This is a worthy version of one great show.  It is  markedly superior to all currently circulating versions of the show.   It is complete except for the clipped beginnings of Bird Song and Cold Rain & Snow.

I will supply seeds for SHN if someone wants to do the coding & get it on a server.

I will supply seeds for an audio vine if someone want to volunteer to administer.

I will also supply copies for B&P to the first five people who e-mail me & are willing to propagate & circulate copies in turn.

Grateful Dead
Folsom Field, University of Colorado
Boulder CO  9/3/72

Candellario MSR > P > D > CD except
Promised Land thru Tennessee Jed:
 unknown AUD source #1, A grade AUD
Black Throated Wind thru Mississippi Halfstep:
 unknown AUD source #2, B grade AUD
1:42 of The Other One & the last 0:29 of Sugar Mag:
 unknown AUD source #3, B grade AUD
Playin In The Band, Casey Jone, and NFA > GDTRFB > NFA:
 unknown SBD source

Uploads & project coordination:  Jim Powell
Patches and final mastering:  Dave Greenberg
Special thanks to Jack Warner, Hugh Barroll and Steve Fukawa.

Disc #1:  Set One:  74:57

The Promised Land
Sugaree
Me And My Uncle
Tennessee Jed
Black Throated Wind
Bird Song
Beat It On Down The Line
Mississippi Half-Step
Playing In The Band
Casey Jones

Disc #2:  Set Two part 1:  53:09

Bertha
El Paso
Brown Eyed Women
Mexicali Blues
China Cat Sunflower >
I Know You Rider
Truckin'
Loser

Disc #3:  Set Two part 2:  56:06

He's Gone >
The Other One >
Wharf Rat
Johnny B. Goode

Disc #4:  Set Three:  62:03

Cold Rain And Snow
Sugar Magnolia
Deal
Jack Straw
Ramble On Rose
Rockin' Pneumonia & The Boogie Woogie Flu
Not Fade Away >
Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >
Not Fade Away

The band is still on stage when the tape breaks off.
There must have been at least one more tune.