The winterland DVDs are being released shortly... I think w/in the next month or so (I
read a press release w/in the last couple of weeks).  It's a 2 DVD set, color booklet,
etc.  Sounds like a nice package, and 4.5 hours of Dead music.

Rumors of Sunshine Daydream pop up pretty regularly, but I don't think there are any
firm release dates.  You could contact the Kesey's for more details, I believe they
own the footage/project.

> From: "Price, Ashby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2003/08/15 Fri AM 10:57:12 EDT
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: new dvds
>
> i heard they are going to release two dvd's in the near futre: closing of
> winterland 12-31-78 and sunshine daydream 8-27-72.  is this true, or are my
> hope too high?

********************************
CHENEY'S HALLIBURTON WINS IRAQI OILFIELD CONTRACT W/OUT GOING TO BID
HOUSTON, March 6 (Reuters) - A Halliburton Co. (nyse: HAL - news - people)
subsidiary Kellogg, Brown & Root (KBR) has won the contract to oversee any
firefighting operations at Iraqi oilfields after any U.S.-led invasion, a
Defense Department source said on Thursday.

Vice President Dick Cheney served as Halliburton's chief executive officer
from 1995 to 2000, when he became Vice President of the U.S..  Cheney has repeatedly
refused to publicly comment on allegations of financial improprieties during his term
at the company.

The 2001 winner of the Nobel Prize for Economics, George Akerlof, on the current Bush
economic policy:  "This is the worst government the US has ever had in its more than
200 years of history...This is not normal government policy."  In describing the
impact of the Bush policies on America's future, Akerloff added, "What we have here is
a form of looting."