Hello all,

   I'll be working the admin end for the audio tree of
BCT 11/3/84 (details below).

   For those of you who would like to participate,
send me an e-mail with the following information in
the body:

name
city, state
e-mail address
leaf or branch

place "BCT 11/3/84" in the subject line.

my e-mail address is, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll finalize the tree structure 2 weeks from today
(Sept. 4th), and put it out to all participants.

Thanks to Dave Greenberg and Jim Powell for getting
this out on the street!

-Tom

Berkeley Community Theater 11/3/84

MSP > D > CD  patched with MAC > C > C > D

Disc #1:  57:07
Disc #2:  48:54
Disc #3:  55:16

Patches & remastering by Dave Greenberg.  Uploads &
project
coordination by
Jim Powell.

This contains the complete show.  About 20 seconds
from the end of
Gloria to
the first six seconds of Why Don't We Do It In The
Road and 19 seconds
from
Uncle John's Band (10:42 - 11:01) are patched in from
AUD.  A 1 second
glitch at the end of space (12:03) was also fixed.

This show, the last of an important 6-show run at the
BCT in late '84,
tends
to be undeservedly overshadowed by the previous night
(11/2/84, which
features the Gimme Some Lovin breakout and lots else).
 Highlights of
the
3rd include a solid first set featuring one of the two
or three
15-bar-blues
versions of Down In The Bottom and, in the second set
Stranger >
Cumberland,
the most jammed out version of Gloria they ever
played, and a splendid
space
> UJB > Mr. Fantasy.  The Throwin Stones is also
strong.  Why Don't We
Do It In
The Road is something of a car crash, but fun.

We've waited a long time to get this together.  It's a
pleasure to put
it
out.