I've noticed the lag between my posts to the digest
and their appearance on the discussion as well.  I do
receive the digests via e-mail so I think that makes
me a subscriber?  Not sure of that though, I was out
of the loop for about a year or so, if I need to sign
up or something to be official and get my posts on the
website itself quicker I will.  Thanks for the work
Hanjo, I know the virus probs these days have reqiured
alot of effort and been a thorn in everyone's side.

Rock on!
Tom

=====
http://www.tapercities.com/Highway61/newman/Tom's%20CDRs.htm