Title: 9/10/72 seeds & B&P
OK, let's try this again.

I'll provide seeds if someone wants to do SHN and also if someone wants to administer an audio tree.  I'll also supplies copies to the first five e-mails promising to put it promptly into circulation.

Hollywood Palladium 9/10/72
MSR > C > CD  patched with  MSR > C > D > C > D
Patches & remaster by Dave Greenberg.
Uploads & project coordination by Jim Powell
Special thanks to Kevin Weil

Disc #1:  First Set, pt 1:  57:35

#-Bertha
Greatest Story
Mississippi Halfstep
Black Throated Wind
Bird Song     -x-  11:40
Promised Land
Deal
El Paso
Sugaree

Disc #2:  72:44

First Set conclusion

Playin In The Band
Casey Jones     (opening patched)

Second Set beginning

He's Gone
Truckin
Ramble On Rose
Beat It On Down The Line
Black Peter     (glitches fixed & patch at 6:57)

Disc #3:  Show conclusion:  67:27

Dark Star >     (glitch fix at 20:52)
drums >
Dark Star >
Jack Straw >     (patch at 4:52)
Sing Me Back Home
Sugar Magnolia   (2nd source)

Saturday Night   (2nd source)

David Crosby sits in on Casey Jones, Sugar Mag and Saturday Night.

We used a cassette passed along by Latvala in the mid 90s, apparently from a different transcription of the reels than the one now commonly circulating, to patch the commonly circulating version, as follows:

The beginning of the Casey Jones is now intact.

The glitches and cut (at 6:57) in Black Peter are fixed.

The glitch at Dark Star 20:52 is fixed.

The cut (4:52) in the transition between Jack Straw and Sing Me Back Home is fixed.

Sugar Mag and Saturday Night are added.

All these fixes are transparent.

Remaining defects are:

The first half of Bertha is still missing.

There is something missing in Bird Song at 11:40.