I recently snagged this show off Furthur. As a
lifelong Columbus resident, its one I've wanted to get
for a long time. The Agora still exists - now as the
Newport Music Hall. They have a wall there of
historical pictures, stubs etc.  One item is a
handbill for this show. One thing I thought you might
be interested in is that the handbill lists afternoon
and evening shows. I think the afternoon show was
listed as 3:30pm.

Last weekend, I went to the Ohio State library to look
through microfiche of the student newspaper to see if
I could find a review or something confirming that 2
shows were played that day. I did find some ads for
the show, but no reviews. Anyway, if two shows were
done that day (a la Fillmore shows), it would explain
why there is only one Dead set on the recording
(assuming the early show didn't get recorded).

Drew