I'm hoping some of you might be able to help with some peripherally Grateful
Dead related questions. I'm in search of any information about the various
Ranch Rock sets at Pyramid Lake on 9/7/86. Any band personel info, other than
John Cipollina, who I know played a bit with everyone that day, would be greatly
appreciated, as well as what order the bands played in.  I've done extensive
Google searching on the show but all I came up with was the Zero and Kingfish
setlists. I found the shows listed on countless tapelists as well as etree, but
unfortunately no information, other than the date.  Can anyone help with the
setlists for the other bands, ie, Mickey Hart & The Daylights, Robert Hunter's
Mystery Band & Problem Child.  I'm also looking for a good quality online
image of the poster for this show if anyone can point me to one.  I can find it
as a thumbnail size image, but nothing in better resolution.  Basically, any
information, setlists, online photos or recollections, would all be welcome.

Thanks for any and all replies,

Stu Hanson