Gordon,

I have e-mailed you in the past in regards to the circulation of an audience source of the 4/22/79 show at San Jose.  Recently, I acquired a nice recording of the post-drumz second set (other one>end).  I have yet to find the rest of the show as an audience source.

If this interests you, I can send you a copy for free.  Unfortunately, it's not entirely tracked, but it sounds very good, and this find renews my interest in locating the rest if the show.

Sincerely,
Barry Smith

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!