I have a question....I received a show that was supposed to be GD St. Louis National Guard Armory 5/24/68.  However, it appears to be 2/5/69.  It almost exactly matches the description you have posted on deadlists.  I would never have gotten suspicious but after the Lovelight opener, Pigpen makes a comment about "Kansas being alright....although kind of dry".  Is this also on the 2/5/69 show?...or was Pig just confused about where he was at?

to add to my confusion, deadbase does not list a show for Kansas or Kansas City till 1972, but setlists.com and deadlists.com state that the first show was 2/5/69.  Deadbase has the show for that date as being Omaha, NE?

wondering
shawn

Do you Yahoo!?