Hi folks.

I'm pleased once again to administer an audio tree for the Grateful Dead's
9-10-74 show seed discs coordinated by the one and only Jim Powell. It
totals three audio discs.

To sign up, e-mail me the following info:

Name
Snail Mail Address
E-Mail Address
Leaf or branch...and if you're a branch, how many leafs can you branch for?

Send me an e-mail

with the subject

9 10 74 tree

otherwise I might accidentally delete it

Because I'd like to complete this tree before the holiday mail rush, I'll
have to allow a little less of a window for signups, so please make sure
you've contacted me before 11:59 PM Monday December 1st 2003.

All best
Jed Distler

Here's the source info:

Alexandra Palace, London 9/10/74

GRATEFUL DEAD
Alexandra Palace
London 9/10/74

MSR > D > CD supplemented with
Simon Phillips MAC > CD  ( = AUD1)
& another MAC > ? > C > C > CD  ( = AUD2)
patches & remaster by Dave Greenberg
project coordinated by Jim Powell
special thanks to Simon Phillips, Rob Bertrando, Hugh Barroll & Bob Menke

Disc #1:  First Set pt 1:  56:08

Around & Around
Mississippi Halfstep
Beat It On Down The Line