Muchas Garcias to Carsten Baumann and Hanno Bunjes for the final clean-up of
the 9/3/72 composite (and to Uli for sending me a copy).  It's great to
FINALLY have this important show in optimal form.

And muchas garcias also to Uli Teute & Gerhard Schinzel for the optimal copy
opf Gerhard's  MAC > R > D > CD of Denver 4/24/70.  It is too wonderful to
finally have a top-quality copy of this really fairly decent AUD master of
this TRULY GREAT show.

After another listen I am inclined to think that probably the sequence of
the second set ran, from the Dark Star,

Dark Star > St. Stephen > The Eleven > drums > jam > It's A Man's Man's
Man's World

That is, I think there is the appearance of plausible continuity between the
jam when it breaks off and Man's World.