From: Marco Ungano/ADC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 9:07 pm
Subject: 2/12/70

Gentlemen,

Regarding the above date dead show.

Absolutely incorrect. My father was Nick Ungano, owner of Ungano's night
club. Jerry and the boys, went to Ungano's in between shows at the
Filmmore. My father worked for Bill Graham as a promoter and booking
agent. Both my father and mother were at the show.

It did happen. Just wanted to let you know.....couldn't possibly come from
a more reliable source.

Thanks,
Marco Ungano