This show was my baptism. I was lucky enough to first see the jerry and the band at Radio City in 1980. Then, my prayers were answered. They came to Rutgers (where I was attending at the time). Seeing them in my back yard was an experience you only get a few times in a lifetime. If you or anyone else was there, I'm sure you remember Fire on the Mountain and Looks like Rain while the lightening flashed through the sky light of the Rutgers Athletic Center.

Please help me get a copy of the show. Are there an out there? I will be greatly indebted.

Mike Dox

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es