I know this was a while back, but just out of curiosity, did you have a chance to ask Eaton about the show? Since 2/7/79 is the "missing link" Scarlet>Fire - the only version that doesn't circulate - it would be *very* interesting if a recording of this show were to turn-up. Even a horrendous AUD would be a major find!

----Scott

On 7/28/03, you wrote:
  • From: Charlie Miller
  • Subject: 2/7/79 Setlist
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:56:20 -0700

According to Dark Star Ochestra, the 2/7/79 setlist is as follows.
I would "assume" that since Rob Eaton is in the band, this list is correct.
I am going to be seeing him in a little bit, I can ask him then...

2/7/1979 Arena, U Of Southern Il., Carbondale, IL (Donna Show)
1:Don't Ease, Mama Tried> Mexicali, Jack A Roe, L. L. Rain, TLEO,
Minglewood, Stagger Lee, Cassidy, Peggy-O, Music
2:Scarlet> Fire, Dancin> Drumz> Black Peter> Miracle> Bertha> Good Lovin
Encore: U. S. Blues