Title: Re: 11/14/72
At 8:44 PM -0800 1/30/04, Charlie Miller wrote:
The comments for 11/14/72 say that the last 3 songs of the show do not circulate from the sbd, but yet they are on my Dat. Does anyone have anymore info on this? Do these songs come from another show??

Old information; I believe the three songs were missing on the 'pre-Molly' circulation of this show.

Pre-Molly: opener to Sing Me Back, MSR>3C>DAT>CDR

Molly: Brown-Eyed Women to end of show, MSR>C>DAT>CDR

(AFAIK the entire show does not circulate MSR>C>DAT>CDR despite what I read in the info file of a torrent posted to Etree last week.)