Yesterday I borrowed a friend's set of 3 cassettes labeled "Matrix
12/16/68," which he informs me some people think are actually in part or in
whole 12/24/68 and I discover that one of them does begin with what I have
described as "jam #1 10/21/68."

I'm going to catalog & compare all 6 of these cassettes as I did with the
"10/21/68" material & post the results.

Transcription to DAT with the addition of the timing greatly facilitates
this process.

I wish I had a way to check the speed of these tapes, old cassette machines
being what they too often were.  But with what standard to compare a unique
jam?