On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Marc Evans wrote:
> 4/14/71Thank you Steve. Anyone know where the "Christy Mathewson Stadium"
> reference came from?

It's probably not too reliable.  I think I vaguely remember surfing
Bucknell's web site trying to find or verify the name of the stadium.  I
don't remember if the original contributor told me that it took place at
the arena, and just I looked up the wrong name, or if they told me it took
place at the stadium.  I think their information was second hand (from
their father, who was at the show).  The gym certainly makes more sense
than the stadium.  Less than a year after 5/6/70 would they have wanted to
play outside in the northeast during spring ;-)?

                        John