Hi,
 I have a program from The Empire Pool Wembley, London 4/7/72 (I think - however it may be from the later Lyceum, London gigs 5/23-26/72. I'm not sure. It doesn't say on the program. I wasn't there; my brother went and he is pretty sure it was Wembley. We both went to the Bickershaw Mud Fiasco 5/7/72 which is permanently imprinted in our minds!). I have recently scanned the program into my computer for a friend. I tried scanning it as pdf files but the resolution was not sufficient to make it readable. The smallest readable files I could create were jpeg files (which do not compress when zipped) with 300dpi resolution. The 16 A5 format pages total 7.55MB (!). Do you want me to mail it to you? When I mailed it to my friend, the e-mail was ca. 10.5MB - why are e-mails so much bigger than the size of the attachments? Let me know if you're interested.
   Cheers,
                Simon Robinson (so old I even saw the Beatles live)