http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/ebony/546/Holly-dead.70.html

Hi Jim,

Don't know if this is of any interest or if you've seen this, but I
stumbled across this site actually looking for some info on Peter
Green's last gig with Fleetwood Mac (another GD question on that later).

As far as the venue, it's given in full as THE HOLLYWOOD FESTIVAL.
Madeley,  Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.

On the film of at least part of this set supposedly in existence:
"Unfortunately , the BBC TV crew who were supposed to be filming the
show were allegedly dosed on Owsleys finest and the footage was unusable

as the cameramen were totally out of it - so we have the Dead or their
followers to blame for this event not being preserved for posterity.The
only footage known to exist is two or three minutes shot by Bob Colover
on standard 8 as well as a few brief shippets on a short amateur-but
very well filmed , silent movie of the festival."

OK, on to what I found through what I was originally looking for.  In
Mick Fleetwood's book (p. 81), he claims that PG's last gig with FM was
on 5/25/70 at the Lyceum in London, on the same bill as the Dead. On the

Penguin site however (http://fleetwoodmac.net/penguin/peter.htm), they
give PG's last gig date as 5/28/70, but no mention of the Dead or a
venue.  I was wondering if you could shed any light on this supposed
gig.

Thanks for all,
Richard McGlasson (San Jose)