Howdy,

     No mention of the great Indian drummer Zakir Hussein's presence at this show. I I just listened on Saturday to WBAI in New York where they interviewed him And the interviewer said he was at this show and that it was Zakir's first performance with Grateful Dead (I know Diga Rhythm Band opened when Grateful Dead played in Golden Gate Park in '75). And then they played that second set on the radio which I'm now in the middle edit it and other parts out of the entire program. So I think you should mention this here please.

     Thank you,

     Ray Augustine

  • 8/8/82 Raymond Augustine