Thanks David.

Not to be argumentative, but actually I think both might be considered
correct. The actual name of the Brazilian song made popular by Carmen
Miranda is "Tico-tico no Fuba", but it was also known as "Chico-Chico" and
is credited as such in the 1945 film "Doll Face" in which she performed the
song.

Upon further review I do acquiesce to the fact that "Tico-Tico" is the
defacto standard which has been used as it relates to tunings during
Grateful Dead concerts and I have adjusted my notes accordingly ;^)