To weigh in on an occasionally controversial question, I was at the 7-11-70 show, and to avoid any potential ambiguity, this was the third night of a four night stand, a show that began circa midnight on Saturday the 11th and ended in the wee hours of the 12th, and was the only show of the stand that I attended.  I have two very clear memories of the show--first, that the electric set opener was Easy Wind, and second, that at some point, they played significant portions of That's It For The Other One.  Furthermore, a roommate attended the next night's show, and he reported that they did Viola Lee Blues and that Pigpen did not sing.  Finally, I was friends with Kenny Schachat back then, and I was lucky enough a few weeks later to get a copy of his tape of the show of the 12th, the highlight of which was Viola Lee Blues.  That copy is unfortunately long gone, but I've never had any doubt as to these contents of these two shows.  Kenny and I have recently discussed the matter, and he agrees that he may at some point have erroneously begun dating the Viola show as 'July 11th', a dating which seems to be at least some of the basis of the current listing.  So, I believe that what is generally now accepted as the 'July 11' show, is actually the July 12th, though I can't be any more helpful regarding what does constitute the entire July 11 show.  Anyone with a serious committment to historical accuracy should take this first-hand account seriously.   Don Schneier